Congratulations! You’re excited because you just launched a new website or a blog or maybe you are thinking of starting one. But you’ll soon realize that without traffic to your site your excitement is very quickly going to go out the window and become a thing of the past. You need traffic and in fact, you need lots of traffic to make any money online.
To succeed fast at SEO, there are tools that you need to know about or be using. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools are definitely “a must have” and something you should be thinking about even before you build your website.
Below are some SEO tools you can be using to help you rank and drive traffic to your website. This article is a definitive guide and a comprehensive list of top quality tools you should be using for your search engine optimization and driving traffic to your website.
Keyword Research Tools
Every SEO journey begins with keywords. Your choice of keywords will largely determine how quickly you get traffic to your site through SEO. The best way to do this is to go after long tail keywords that’s easy to rank for and can result in high conversions. Go after buyers keywords. Relying only on Google keyword planner for this kind of keywords is not a good idea because that’s where your competitors go to get their keywords too. Below are some top tools to help you research high converting keywords fast.
Top 8 Free Keyword Research Tools
- GoogleKeywordPlanner: Most people probably know about the Google Keyword Planner already. The tool wasn't designed for SEO. It's designed for paid Adwords advertising so that Adwords customers can use it to build Search Network campaigns by finding keyword ideas and estimating how they may perform. However, it can still be used to find keywords for SEO purposes.
- Keywordshitter.com: Keyword Shitter is a completely free keyword tool and easy to use too. Just put in a seed keywords, and it will shit out a collection of related, long-tail keyphrases very fast.
- Ubersuggest.org: With this free keyword tool you can instantly get thousands of keyword ideas from real user queries. Use the keywords to get inspiration for your next blog post, or to optimize your PPC campaigns. Ubersuggest collects keywords from autosuggest and will give you keyword suggestions based on language and region for Web, Images, News, Shopping, Video, and Recipes from Google.
- keywordtool.io: Keywordtool.io is similar to Ubersuggest.org. With this tool, you can find keywords that users are typing into Google, Youtube, Bing and App Store search box. Use it to get 750+ Google keywords suggestions, 750+ Youtube keywords suggestions, 600+ Bing keywords suggestions and 1,000+ App Store keywords suggestions - all for 100% free.
- AnswerThePublic.com: Find out what questions and queries your consumers have by getting a free report of what they're searching for in Google and YouTube. Brilliant tool for finding great questions. You can target these questions by writing articles or creating tutorials around them.
- SEOChat: SEOChat is a community dedicated to helping beginners and professionals alike in improving their Search Engine Optimization knowledge. You can use their free keyword tool to drill down into more long tails keywords and compare results from Google, Bing, Amazon and Youtube.
- SERPStat: SerpStat is a keyword research and competitor analysis tool. Use it to find popular keywords and their various forms used by people who are looking for products, services or information. SerpStat also provides you with the ability to download the report in a convenient text (.txt) format.
- Soovle.com: Soovle.com is a great tool for coming up with article topics, content ideas, and even negative PPC keywords. Soovle is a customizable engine that combines the suggestion services from all the major search engines in one place i.e. Google, Bing, Amazon, Answers.com, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Youtube. I found the tool to be a major help for search and content creation inspiration just like AnswerThePublic. Easy to use, fast and efficient.
Top 7 Paid Keyword Research Tools
- Keywordcanine.com: My #1 choice when it comes to serious keyword research. In fact, Keyword Canine is more than just researching keywords. It's the ultimate SEO tool. With Keyword Canine, you can perform site health monitoring, keyword analysis, backlink analysis, rank tracking, long-tail mining, keyword optimization and much more.
- Marketsamurai.com: Market Samurai is a standalone SEO keyword tool that helps you research the best keywords for your industry and narrow your focus on a keyword niche. Download free copy from here.
- Longtailpro.com: Long Tail Pro is used by 70,000+ marketers and site owners to find the best long tail keyword ideas and quickly analyze the competition. Find up to 800 keywords per seed keyword – with the ability to capture literally thousands of keywords in seconds.
- P1 Targeting App: P1 Targeting App is a unique, cloud based keyword research & mapping system that helps online marketers to find lucrative and easy to rank keywords in just about any niche you can imagine. You can use this tool to explore the hidden keywords that your competitors are ranking for.
- Serpiq.com: Serpiq.com is one of the most powerful keyword research tools on the market today. It doesn't just do keyword research. You can also analyse your competition and backlinks at the same time. With Serpiq, you can easily discover hundreds of keyword opportunities in seconds, breakdown why your competitors are ranking for a keyword, compare your competition’s Social Signals at a glance, quickly identify how old your competition’s sites are at a glance, take a deep look at the backlink profile of any ranking URL, stay organized by grouping your keywords, and search and filter through your analyzed keywords.
- Keywordeye.com: They offer both free and paid version with paid version for $17 per month. With this tool you can search 36 Google Databases, Google Autosuggest Tool, Amazon Keyword Tool, YouTube Autosuggest Tool. You can also use the tool to find questions people are typing into the search engines, do competitor analysis, find LSI keywords, find top contents and influencers etc.
Now, you have the keywords you want to use on your website. The next step is to begin your optimization and getting backlinks. Below are some top marketplaces where you can buy SEO services.
Top 7 SEO Marketplaces
- Blackhatlinks.com: This is my favourite (top secret) marketplace for getting top quality backlinks. Buy quality backlinks packages with incredible turn around times at affordable prices. You can buy Blog Comments, Web 2.0, Wiki Links, Bookmarks, Social Signals and more. It's free to signup but you'll need to pay for the services you need.
- Seoclerk.com: This is my #1 go to place for most of my SEO work whether for myself or for my clients. SEOClerk is a marketplace just like Fiverr.Com but primarily for SEO services.
- MonsterBacklinks: This is similar to SeoClerk.Com and from here you can buy any SEO related services.
- Fiverr.com: Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering any type of services beginning at $5 per job done. The site is primarily used by freelancers to offer services to customers all over the world. You can lots of SEO services being offered on Fiverr.com.
- Adss30.com: (Premium services) Adss30.com provides complete SEO packages and Web Designing services. From blog commenting, SEO Link Building, Social media/signals, video services, blog posts, on and off page optimisation and more. If you want to rank your website fast and need a company to help you do this, I suggest you check out this site.
- Rankascend.com: Rank Ascend is a fairly new private network and have been successfully running multiple large High PR blog networks under the radar for sometime now. This is a Private Network – not open to everyone but if you can afford it, their services are highly recommended!
- Seomojo.com: Again, this marketplace is just like Fiverr.Com and SEOclerk but for SEO related jobs. You can get services rendered for as low as $1
Tracking Your Site's Ranking
Now, you have optimized your site and started backlinking. The next thing you need to do is to track your keywords and monitor how they are progressing in terms of ranking on the search engines. This is critical to help you know when you have achieved your goal which is to get to number one position for the keywords. Tracking your website will ensure you know how much effort you need to put in achieving your ultimate results:
Top 6 Tools For Tracking Your Website’s Ranking
- Serpbook.com: SerpBook's powerful rank tracker enables you to quickly track the rankings of your keywords and Youtube videos. With Serpbook, you can easily gather keyword rankings and share them with all of your clients. You and your clients can access your keyword rankings from any device with internet access. This s a premium tracking tool starting at $9.99 per month for their basic package.
- Serpfox.com: Serpfox is a simple but very powerful and automated search engine position tracking tool. Adding keywords takes only a second and you will recieve tracking results almost instantaneously. You can monitor your changes in rank over multiple timeframes and plot graphs for each allowing you to quickly get a handle on the effect of your SEO campaigns.
- Myrankaware.com: Myrankaware.com is a desktop software which automatically bulk check keyword rank on Google, Bing, Yahoo and track SERP position changes (up or down) over time. It's free to get started but you can upgrade to higher versions from just $9.99 per month.
- Proranktracker.com: Get the most up to date, easy to analyse ranking information on all your websites, so you can stay one step ahead of the competition and maximize your profits. It's free to open an account but premium account starts at $15 per month.
- Rankwatch.com: RankWatch Rank Tracker calculates all your keyword rankings accurately and in an instant, whether you have 50 or 50,000 keywords, they will display your current rank, highest rank and Initial rank along with search volumes in top 100 serps.Trackers Track your site rankings on 177 search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and more using Rankwatch Rank Checker. What I like most about this tool is that you can use it to identify and optimize keywords that are already bringing you traffic but you may not be aware of.
- SEOquake: SEOquake is a popular, powerful and handy analytic addon plugin for Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari browsers. With SEOquake, you can get a wealth of information essential to improve your site’s ranking, including information about any site for a wide range of parameters such as page rank, Google and Bing index, Alexa, Yahoo! Backlinks, WhoIs data and keyword density reports etc. Their Keyword Density tool can show the number of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page. You can do quite a lot with this tool.
As you know, SEO is synonymous with link building. The more links you have to your website, the higher your site ranks on the search engine. But getting backlinks can be a very tedious and boring tasks. This is where link building syndication networks come very handy. With syndication networks, you can automate your link building very easily, hands-free and almost effortless. Below are some top syndication networks you should be using. Just choose from any of them or use a combination according to your needs.
Top 5 Link Building & Syndication Networks
- Rankwyz.com: With Rankwyz, you can grow authority properties on 100+ popular web 2.0, bookmarking and social sites. Their services include site monitoring, PBN manager, content syndication, posting management, rank tracking and more. On RankWatch, backlinks are calculated in seconds and are displayed according to different parameters such as newly added backlinks, most frequently used links to the top linking domains.
- Linkauthority.com: LinkAuthority is a one of a kind service giving your website the trust and value it needs with high quality one way links to help your site gain the exposure it needs.
- Linkitpro.com: Linkitpro is one of the best sites I used for my tiered linking and I have got very good results with their services. They offer two types of linking pyramid structures - the Aztec Pyramid and Giza Pyramid. A linking pyramid is a strategy they use to create maximum "link power" for each actual page created that links to your website.
- Posirank.com: Mainly used by agencies, PosiRank allows you to create diverse, client-safe and recurring campaigns in minutes - most of the work is done manually by their team of 400+ SEO experts who do the heavy lifting for you.
- Fcsnetworker.com: Build & Control Your Own Link Networks. Fcsnetworker.com is the ultimate web 2.0 & social link building tool. They offer cutting edge web based "Cloud" submission system, easy to use account creation software, unlimited projects, scheduling & drip feeding, link indexing, rank tracking, link wheels & pyramids, article scrapers & auto-content syndication system and more. They have web based submission support for over 120 web 2.0 & social sites plus support for open platforms like WordPress, PHPfox, Mediawiki, Elgg, Jcow & Dolphin. They also supports Web 2.0, Social Bookmarking & PDF Sharing Sites!
When you want things done fast and automated, you'd want to use software to do it. But before you jump on to use any of the software below, you need to know that even though these software are good, the use of them to get your desired goal is entirely your responsibility. What I mean is that if used wrongly, they could end up hurting your ranking rather than helping it.
For example, if you use them to generate massive amount of links too quickly to your site, you could be penalized by the almighty Google. You are the driver of the software so you must use them wisely in order to get great results with them. Moderate use is recommended. Below are some top quality backlinks software in the market today.
Top 11 BackLinking and Monitoring Software
- GSA Search Engine Ranker: GSA SER is about the most powerful link building tool out there but to get the best out of it, you need to know how to use it to your advantage. GSA SER will build backlinks for you 24 hours a day and can run in the background of your computer while you do your things. It will find new websites for you and submit your website to those websites. But that's not all with this great tool. It will also verify website submissions, making sure that the link was really placed. After a while you can review all the created backlinks with all attributes like the anchor text, number of incoming and outgoing links, type of backlink (dofollow or nofollow) etc. It is recommended to use GSA SER with GSA Captcha breaker. GSA SER cost $99 one time payment.
- Magicsubmitter.com: Magic submitter spins and submits your articles, videos, blogs and press releases to over 500 sites and gives you 1000’s of backlinks automatically. Plus you can instantly add 100’s of additional sites. So whether you’re using videos, articles, blogs, bookmarking, RSS feeds, or even forums to market, Magic Submitter will do it all for you. You can start today for just $4.95 and then $67 per month thereafter.
- SEnuke XCr: Rank #1 in Google for your keywords within days! SEnuke is another powerful SEO tool that automates your link building efforts. Senuke offers 14 days free trial and then $67 per month for SEnuke XCr Lite and $147 per month for the full version.
- Ultimate Demon: With UltimateDemon's seamless submission process, you can build an unlimited number of links and increase traffic to your website . You can submit your content to numerous sites such as Web 2.0 Sites, Wiki Sites, Social Bookmarking Sites, Video Sites, Article Directories, Web Directories, Press Releases, RSS Directories, Document Sharing Sites and more. UltimateDemon is $47 per month or $397 one time payment.
- Link Emperor: This is a high end linkbuilding system with price ranging from $147/month to $2,997/month. With Link Emperor, you can do effortless link building, keyword research, dynamic keyword management, instant article generation, on-page website audits, custom branded client login, rank checking and more. Recommended for serious marketers only.
- No Hands SEO: There has never been such an easy backlinking tool to use. Right from the start everything is made as easy as possible and if you are new to SEO and backlinking you will only need to enter in 3 pieces of information to start generating backlinks and improving your search rankings. No Hands SEO will take your keywords and find website relevant to them to build links from and then post to them automatically. This ensures that you are getting the best niche relevant backlinks possible. Once a link has been posted it will check that the link is there and if so it will automatically ping that new link so it gets indexed right away and you benefit from it that much quicker. Cost is $77 one time payment.
- Backlink Monitor: Backlink Monitor is the easiest way to track and manage your website backlinks. Just enter your backlink URLs and let Backlink Monitor check the status, anchor text, IP address and PageRank for you. It couldn’t be easier. Best of all, Backlink Monitor works with multiple backlink tiers. With this tool you can monitor 50 backlinks for free. Full version costs $74 one time payment.
- AIO Wiki Poster: Worlds Most Advanced Wiki Submitter - 11 platforms, multi threaded, email reports, link scraper & pinger with advanced scheduler for all your linkwheel. AiO Wiki Poster is the ultimate Swiss-knife of the SEO world, focused on creating wikis and posting links on them and creating linkwheels seamlessly without any effort. Cost is $77 one time payment.
- ZSubmitter: ZSubmitter creates and updates blog Networks automatically. With schedule feature, you can control how fast and how many accounts/post made every day,week or month, so you will get a growing web 2.0 networks without babysitting. Imagine how profitable to own high quality private networks with just clicks to get it started and leave it. Pricing starts at $15 per month for 20,000 posts. More on their website.
- Ultimate BookmarkR: Ultimate BookmarkR is a powerful Social Bookmarking tool with 32+ amazing features. Use this tool to get tons of High authority backlinks from high PR sites on autopilot. Normally you'd have to put in a lot more effort to get the quality and amount of links that this software can create in a matter of seconds. Ultimate BookmarkR costs $129 one time payment.
- Dropmylink.com: This is a completely free site and not many people know about it yet. Dropmylink.com will help you build a bunch of safe, quality backlinks to your website. It will help you to pick relevant sites to leave comments and get very good links back to your website. Note:even though this software is automated in generating the results you want, it doesn't do any posting. Posting to sites generated is done manually.
Social Buzz & Social Authority Link Building Tools
As you may already know, your social authority is a major part of ranking on search engines. The more relevant influencers and social authority sites linking to you, the easier it is for you to rank fast on the search engines. Below you'll find some of the top sites online today for spreading the word about your site, generating social authority buzz and finding influencers.
Top 7 Social Buzz & Link Building Tools
- NinjaOutreach: This is my number one tool for getting words out for your content and finding bloggers and influencers in your niche. If you are into content marketing (which you should), then NinjaOutreach is a must for you. With NinjaOutreach, you can do lead generation, find guest posts, promote your content, collect contact info, find podcast guests, do cold calling, research content, do blogger outreach, do linkbuilding, do cold emailing, find affiliates & influencer marketers. Their free training on it's own is worth it's weight in gold. You can become a content marketing pro just by going through their tutorial. They offer free 14 days trial and then $29/month for their basic package.
- Followerwonk: Followerwonk helps you explore and grow your social graph. It is one of the most important tools you can use for blogger outreach. Followerwonk will allow you to dig deeper into Twitter analytics. For instance you will be able to know who your followers are, where they are located, and when do they tweet. Use this tool to find and reach out to influential bloggers, webmasters and editors.
- BuzzSumo: Want to know the most shared content in any topic? That's exactly what Buzzsumo does. It will help you to identify the most shared content and key influencers for any topic.
- BuzzStream: BuzzStream is a paid outreach site, but they also have a set of free tools which you can used to find link opportunities, conduct link research or automate your link building tasks. For example, with their Email tool you can perform a number of searches to locate an email address for a potential link prospect and the blogroll list building tool which scrapes blogrolls to help you find more bloggers within your niche.
- Circlecount: This is a Google+ tool which lets you find who’s popular on Google+, how many circles they are in and what topics they are influential about.
- SubRedditFinder: Another powerful tool which lets you discover which subreddits are on the rise, popular or related to your content so you can tap into this online community.
- Socialmention: Do you want to search blogs and social networks for people talking about your niche? That's what socialmention does. It will help you to find people talking about your niche. A great way to find influencers.
Pinging & Indexing Services
As a site owner, you build backlinks daily to your websites. You’re creating thousands of links to your website i.e. profile links, wiki links, social bookmarks, article links, forum links, blog comments, web 2.0 properties, video links etc. But if all those links don’t get indexed they are simply a big waste. Many site owners or bloggers put their efforts and more importantly money building backlinks.
What many don’t realise is that the backlinks need to get indexed by the search engines to benefit for the rankings of their sites. Indexing is when the search engines add your web pages to their search results. So when you publish a new post or page, the first thing you want to do is to let the search engines know about it. This is what these software below do – to help your pages get noticed by the search engines. Below are some free and paid indexing and pinging services.
8 Top Free Pinging & Indexing Services
- Pingler.com: Pingler.com offers both free and paid services. With the free service, you enter your URLs manually each time you publish a new post or video. Their paid subscription allows you to store your URLs in your account. Your URLs will be automatically pinged daily (depending on your level of subscriptions). A premium account not only saves you the hassle of having to ping each of your URLs manually, it also ensures that pinging is performed frequently and in a timely manner.
- Ping-O-Matic: Ping-O-Matic is a pinging service that updates different search engines whenever you update your website or blog. Try adding this to your blog so your posts are automatically pinged whenever you publish a new post.
- Pingfarm.com: PingFarm is a service which notifies Search Engines that your blog or website has been updated. Usage is simple, paste your URLs in the textarea or upload a text based file.
- Feedshark: Feed Shark pings a variety of services to notify the search engines that your blog, website, RSS feed, or podcast has recently been updated or created! It takes less than a minute to use Feed Shark and saves you countless hours of time in the process.
- Pingoat.net: Pingoat notifies a number of services that keep track of weblogs and publish them. By pinging, you let the services know that your blog has been updated.
- Bulkping.com: Bulk Ping is a unique auto mass ping service that will mass ping unlimited Urls or RSS and submit them at once to 25+ main engines that sends 95% of web traffic - AND offcourse all for FREE
- Pingmyblog.com: Blog-Pinger.com is a service similar to Ping.IN. They notify all the major blog directories in one go so that everyone knows about your latest blog posts.
- Ping.in: Ping.IN is a blog ping service that pings or notifies Weblog Services such as Blog Search Engines and blog directories that your blog has been updated.
13 Top Paid Indexing Services:
- OneHourIndexing.Co: Just as the name goes, One Hour Indexing starts indexing your backlinks in just a few minutes after submitting it. Pricing starts at $17 per month for 1000 links per day.
- GSA Indexer: This is a one time payment of $20 and you own the software forever. With GSA SEO Indexer, you can get your webpage and backlinks indexed by search engines like google, yahoo and bing within minutes. The software can also submit a number of URLs/Domains at the same time when you have more than one to index. There are more than 1400 websites where your website can be submitted with the software all within in a couple of minutes.
- Instant Link Indexer: Instant Link Indexer promises to index up to 70% - 80% of all links submitted in a matter of minutes. All their techniques used are 100% Whitehat following Google guidelines. Pricing starts at $13.77 per month for 500 links daily and they integrate with most link building software and services. With their service you can index all pages of your own websites, backlinks of any kind and any tier, blog network links, private blog network links, Web 2.0s, articles, wikis, social bookmarks, blog comments, forum profiles and more
- Indexification.com: Indexification specializes in providing 100% crawling rate and high indexing rate of your backlinks. For $17.99 per month, you can add unlimited campaigns and unlimited URLs per campaign, add up to 1.5 million links a month - that's 50,000 links daily. You also get realtime live crawl tracking & stats on all your links, automated link checking & reporting dead links and much more.
- Linklicious.co: Also the company behind One Hour Indexing, High PR Society, Drip Feed Links, One Hour Backlinks, linklicious is a crawling and indexing service which forces Google, AHREFs and Majestic to not only crawl your website but also index your links. You can start with $7 for the first 7 days, then $57 per month.
- Expressindexer: Starting at $16.99 per month, there's no daily limitations and you can submit when you want, how many you want. Also you are able to drip feed your links and you'll receive email notification sent directly to you every day letting you know what has been processed when you set up your drip feeding campaigns. Like most major indexing services, Express Indexer offers an API key which means you can integrate your subscription with your SEO tools, so you are able to send your links remotely from the tools.
- LinkPipeline.Com: Link Pipeline is a little on the high side in terms of pricing. The minimum package is currently $27 per month for 4,350 URLs processed per month. That's 145 URLs / Day.
- Backlinksindexer.com: Backlinks indexer is a cloud based system which allows you to simply enter in your URLs for the most powerful indexing and boosting available. Backlinks indexer can build links to your Wiki Links, Web 2.0 Links, Social Signals, RSS Aggregators, permanent backlinks and automatic drip pinging. Backlinks indexer is Google safe and one of their powerful techniques involves tweeting out your URLs to 250,000+ Twitter users to get them social link juice. You can start with a 5 day trial and for $14,97 per month as their lowest package, you can build 20,000 tier 1, 2, 3 backlinks. That equates to 1500 urls processed per month for the basic package.
- Linkcentaur.com: This is one of my favourite indexing service. You can create a free account which comes with 50 links per day for free. Their basic plan starts at $8.99 per month for 15,000 links per day. With Link Centaur you will NOT be doing any babysitting. you simply go about with link building as you normally would, and leave the rest of the grunt work to them. No huge learning curve. Simply load up your links, select a couple of quick options and Link Centaur will take over from there. They also offer API services which lets you integrate with your SEO tool.
- Lindexed: They create and ping random content pages on multiple randomly picked domains that they own with 100 links per page. 2) they create RSS feeds of your backlinks and ping them. 3) create XML sitemaps of your backlinks and ping them 4) ping your backlinks individually and then repeat the pinging process with random intervals of 14 days. Pricing starts at $14.97 per month for 300k per month links
- LinkProcessor.Com: For $9.99 per month you get 5,000 links per day, 150,000 links per month, Unlimited Campaigns, Unlimited API & RPC requests, 30 x Link Pushing to Each Link.
- Crazyindexer.com: Crazy Indexer costs $17 per month which includes up to 60,000 URL submissions per day.
- Speed-links.net: Speed-Links.Net membership starts at $9.99 per month for 10,000 links per month or 500 links per day.
Press Releases Sites
As I said in the beginning of this article, if you do SEO right, the benefit is huge and doing SEO right means getting backlinks from relevant non-spammy websites, authority sites, news sites and social networks sites. One of the best ways to get top quality backlinks to your site is through Press Releases. Using press releases will get you links from top news sites authority sites. Below are some of the top press sites that you should be using:
Top 10 Press Releases Sites
- Prweb.com: This is a paid service. As the world’s number one news release service, PrWeb.Com will send your news to major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing. They will also send it to 30,000+ journalists and bloggers, deliver it to 250,000+ PRWeb opt-in news subscribers. And they host your news release on their website which receives over 3 million visitors each month.
- I-newswire.com: Another quality paid service. Get your press release published on 7000+ News and Media Outlets. Your story is syndicated to a wide range of business, financial and news outlets to increase your presence online and in search. From our Basic Press Release to our Premium Distribution, you can select from a wide range of plans.
- Briefingwire.com: Post your press release for free or become a Premium paid member. Your press release will be distributed to major information hubs including Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- News.scoopasia.com: Scoopasia is a FREE media information portal for the Asian media community. Scoopasia makes it easy for anyone to post media information and enables organizations of any size to reach out to a wide community of journalists, analysts, investors, and government decision-makers with their latest announcements and initiatives. Every press release submitted is kept on Scoopasia indefinitely in their relevant categories and is also available via search, RSS, and email syndication. .
- Techprspider.com: Here you can submit your press release for only $9.95! Submission includes immediate publishing on home page and RSS feed, search engine optimized press release listing and company image, link, full text press release and more.
- Softarea51.com: This is a software and technology site which also allows you to submit your press release directly to their website for free. Your press releases will be automatically added to their archive and will be reviewed by their editors. They require that your press release is related to computers, technology, software and software development or network and internet.
- Freeprnow.com: FreePRnow is a completely free press release site but you must become a member of to submit a press release. Joining is fast and easy.
- Myprgenie.com: MyPRGenie is a cloud-based PR Platform that offers the best solution in one easy-to-use dashboard. You can publicize, tweet, search engine optimize, capture leads and nurture your leads - all in one place. They provide social networking apps to increase your social media presence. Their cutting-edge analytics tools help you monitor who and exactly how many users are viewing your content. In addition, they also provide a global media database of 540,000 contacts, so you can target key reporters and get your story heard and written about by journalists worldwide.
- Pressreleaseping.com: Pressreleaseping is the press release distribution and submission website for site owners and webmasters to boost their business through seo and link building. They have been around for over 6 years and their focus is mainly concentrating on SEO which will make your news to transfer to all major and leading press release sites.
Content Writing Services
These days, your ability to produce top quality content is the key to your SEO success. But generating content for your internet marketing activities can be one of the most daunting tasks that you undertake. The good news is that you don’t have to be the one to write the content yourself. You can outsource the writing to the experts or use content writing software to do it. Below are some top websites where you can get experts to write content for your blog, for guest posting and for SEO purposes very cheaply.
Top 3 Content Writing Sites
- Iwriter.com: IWriter is the world's first and only service created solely to facilitate the process of hiring someone to write articles for you, at a price that simply cannot be beaten. This is my favourite place for writing all my content. You simply top up your account and pay per article written. You can get 150 words article written for $1.25.
- Textbroker.com: Whether you need blog posts, product descriptions, or technical content, Textbroker authors provide unique content that will capture your users’ attention and increase your search engine ranking. Choose the appropriate writer for your project from a pool of thousands of qualified authors, each with their own expertise. And you can order content from native speakers in up to 10 languages for as little as 1.3 cents per word.
- Ebyline.com: Ebyline is a premium service costing from $50 per month to be a member. The Ebyline platform is designed to help manage content creation from start to finish. Their easy to use workflow tools allow companies to track communications and assets across multiple projects. If needed, their in-house staff of experts are available to provide editorial support for any type of content.
Top Content Re-Writing & Spinning Tools
Article spinning is not my favourite cup of tea. I am not a big fan of them and I don’t always advice using them for writing guest posts or content for your blog but they have their place when it comes to SEO and ranking your websites. Most of the tools above either have their own in-built content spinner or they rely on third party spinners to work well.
My suggestion is that when producing content, always produce top quality content that people will enjoy reading and sharing. That way you will get quality backlinks to your website and get your pages ranked. But if you use software to build backlinks, you'll need 100's if not thousands of articles to be effective. In that case, the spinning software below will become very useful.
Top 11 Free & Paid Content Re-writing Software
- Spinrewriter.com: Spinrewriter is one of the best spinner out there and actually this is the one I use and I have been using it since when it first launched and I never seize to amaze me with the improvement they have made to the software over time. It's easy to use and their support system is excellent. Spinrewriter comes with 70% discount and a 5-Day Free Trial.
- Thebestspinner.com: Thebestspinner has been around for a very long time and I still have my copy of the tool till date. In fact, I use both Spinrewriter and thebestspinner and I love the way both work. However, if I am to choose between the two I would go with the spinrewriter. The price is $47 per year.
- Chimprewriter.com: Chimp Rewriter is a very powerful re-writer which can quickly turn your existing content into hundreds of unique versions in an instant. Pricing is $69 per year or $139 lifetime. Note that these prices were offers as at the time of writing this article. So check on site for current pricing.
- ContentProfessor.com: They have a free subscription option and then the Pro version which is $19.99 per month.
- Wordai.com: Wordai is a premium re-writer. You can try it for free for 3 days and $49 per month or $347 per year.
- Articlespinner.in: This is a pay as you go style spinner. You buy credit that's used up as you continue to spin. $10 for 1000 spin credit or $50 for 10,000 spin credits.
- MagicArticleRewriter: Magic Article Rewriter is considered one of the easiest article re-writer online. Price is $77 one time payment.
- SmallSEOTools.com: This is a completely free re-writer which you can try and see if you are able to use it with good success. It's a nice piece of tool but as this is a free tool, you shouldn't the sort of functions you get from the top paid spinners.
- FreeSpinner.net: Again, another free spinner you should test for yourself. This spinner only works with your spun texts and then spins out different unique texts from it. Check it out for yourself if you would like it.
- Articleapps.com: This is designed by Matt Calen and you can get access to the standard version for free. Gold version is $47 one time payment.
- Bestfreearticlespinner.com: Best Free Spinner offers free web based article spinning. They claim this is comparable to paid spinners like The Best Spinner, Magic Article Rewriter and Spinner Chief. Try it and see for yourself.
Domain Metrics &
Ok, we are almost done. Now, you have started putting out contents out there on the internet and building backlinks to your website. You want to take it a step further. You want to begin exploring more... For example, spying on your competitors and knowing about their backlinking strategies so that you can reverse engineering their strategies to out perform them. You also want to be able to monitor and analyse your own domain and backlinks to see how you effort is doing and be able to make informed decision for improvement. This is where the tools below can play very important part in your SEO efforts.
Top 12 Domain Metrics and Link Checkers
- Ahrefs.com: This is one site you cannot overlook when it comes to SEO. Ahrefs.com has many tools for SEO analysis with a wide range of features. For example, you can use it to explore the backlinks profile of any website, get relevant keyword ideas and traffic estimations, find the most shared content for any topic and explore the most profitable keywords for organic search. It is designed primarily for SEO specialists and site owners. Though they offer tasters of their tools for free, basic package starts at $79 per month.
- Majestic.com: Again, another great site you cannot do without. Majestic.com is one of the best link intelligence tools available in the market for website owners today. A big part of majestic.com is free with account creation. You can use the site for link analysis, link building, reputation management, website traffic development, competitor analysis and news monitoring and much more. Paid options start at $44.99 per month.
- Semrush.com: SEMrush is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research. With their analytic tools, you can get insights into your competitors’ strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building. Paid options start at $69.95 per month.
- Opensiteexplorer.org: (now part of Moz.com): Provides all-in-one set of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) research and analytics tools. Created for both search and local search marketing, you can use the site to analyse your backlinks, domain authority, social metrics, domain spam score, domain reputation and much more etc.
- Sharemetric: Sharemetric is a free Google Chrome extension add-on which allows you to quickly and easily find how many social shares a web page has received. This is a great tool for analysing your competitor's content.
- Pingdomtools: This tool will help you with a number of domain metrics one of which is checking the speed and page load of your website. Pingdom Tools offers a very nice visual representation to help you understand which of you page elements are taking up the most resources.
- Gtmetrix.com: This tool is similar to Pingdom Tools. GTmetrix will give you insight on how well your site loads and provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize it.
- Checkmylinks: This Google Chrome extension tool is great for finding Broken Link on any giving webpage. If you are using Broken Link Building as part of your linking strategy, you are going to find this tool indispensable. Using the tool is very simple. Simply locate a page with a list of resource (like this page for instance) and then run check my links to flag which links are returning a status 404 error on the page
- DomainHunterPlus: This is another Google Chrome extension Addon. Whether you're hunting for quality domains to purchase or doing some broken link building, Domain Hunter Plus just made your life a whole lot easier. You can use the tool to find broken links on any webpage and reach out to the site owner to replace the broken links with your own resource.
- Brokenlinkchecker: With this tool you can easily find Broken Links and Redirects and generator Google Sitemap. This is a free tool which allows site owners and SEO’s to check the status of both internal and external links on an entire website. Get insight into the link structure of any website and identify any link redirects and errors. Good for planning your link optimisation strategy.
- LinkChecker plugin for Firefox: This is a Firefox Addon plugin to check the validity of links on any webpage. Simply install the plugin on Firefox to use it. Another greate tool for Broken Link Building
- Linkstant.com: This free tool was designed by Rob Ouseby & Tom Critchlow from Distilled. It notifies you instantly by email or SMS whenever someone links to your site.
SEO News &
Search Engines rules change over time especially with Google and other search engines changing their algorithms frequently. What worked yesterday may not work today and if you are going to win in this game the need to keep up to date cannot be over-emphasized. He who has he information, has the power and so if you want to be on top of the SEO game you must stay current with developments and changes. Below are three great sites to bookmark and follow to keep up to date and get cutting edge tools.
Top 3 Search Engine News & Resources Sites
- Seobook.com: Seobook offers a wide array of free and paid SEO tools to SEO professionals and DIY webmasters. On the site, you will find some of the most popular SEO tools from SEO Toolbar, Rank Checker and over 20 other free and premium tools for your SEO needs. Check them out. Very highly recommended.
- Searchengineland.com: Search Engine Land is a leading daily publication that covers all aspects of the search marketing industry. Keep informed and updated about latest changes and news in the SEO industry.
- Searchenginejournal.com: Launched in 2003, SEJ is unique in its community-based approach to search marketing content. Virtually all of their contributed articles come from real online marketing experts, both independent and in-house. Search Engine Journal spotlights the important trends, news, strategies and personalities in the industry.
Webmasters' SEO Tools
Below are some additional collections of tools you'll need, as a webmaster or site owner, to monitor your site and run successful SEO.
Top 9 Webmasters' SEO Tools
- GoogleWebmasterTool: For websites owners this tool is a must have. The first thing you want to do is to add your site to Google Webmaster Tool. The completely free tool has a number of really useful data such as crawl errors, inbound links and indexing and much more.
- BingWebmasterTool: This is Bing’s version of Google’s Webmaster Tools and also it allows you to check any errors found by the bing bot and see who is linking in to your site.
- YoastSEOPlugin: Yoast SEO (formerly known as WordPress SEO by Yoast) is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin that exists today for WordPress.org users. It incorporates everything from a snippet preview and page analysis functionality that helps you optimize your pages content, images titles, meta descriptions and more to XML sitemaps, and loads of optimization options in between.
- SEERSEOToolbox: SEER's SEO Toolbox is an all-in-one toolbox made for SEOs. The tools utilize a number of API’s including Google Analytics, SEO Moz and Majestic SEO etc.
- Embed Code Generator: Use this tool to generate embed code for your images and videos. This will be very useful for you to create customized embed code if you use image link building strategies such as infographics.
- Screaming Frog: The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a small desktop program you can install locally on your PC, Mac or Linux machine which spiders websites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps from an SEO perspective. It fetches key onsite elements for SEO, presents them in tabs by type and allows you to filter for common SEO issues, or slice and dice the data how you see fit by exporting into Excel. You can view, analyse and filter the crawl data as it’s gathered and updated continuously in the program’s user interface.
- Chase the Footprint: Chase the Footprint is a free link building tool. We all know link building is hard, this free tool makes link building a little easier. Start by adding in your keyword and by selecting the type of footprint. this free tool analyses various “footprints” that SEO’s use to find link prospects e.g. Guest Blogging opportunities.
- Image SEO Tool: With Image SEO Tool, you simply input a URL and this tool checks image name, alt attribute, and dimensions. Alerts are given if a potential problem is discovered.
- Microsoft Free SEO Toolkit: If you want to run a full blown SEO audit for your website or any website, Microsoft has created a Free SEO Toolkit which does just that. Start with the free download, review your website, and make changes fast. The SEO Toolkit with its detailed analysis and search engine friendly suggestions helps improve the relevance of your website in search results right away.
Free Courses: You can find lots of free SEO training on Youtube. Just type seo training into Youtube search and lots of videos will popup.
My Recommended Course: The paid course I’d recommend is High Traffic Academy. High Traffic Academy (also known as HTA) is an Educational site dedicated to all things TRAFFIC. HTA has got a comprehensive course fully dedicated to SEO. The course will show you everything you need to know about SEO and how to rank your site within 14 days.
One of the good things about HTA is that you are not just getting the SEO course, you’ll also be getting access to all the traffic courses they offer and they have courses for almost every method of driving traffic and conversions imaginable. Joining HTA is by invitation only and luckily as a member myself, if you are interested, I can give you an invitation. Click here to learn more about HTA.
As you can see, I have provided you with the steps, strategies and the resources you need to run SEO successfully without any hassles. Everything you need to succeed fast can be found in this article. If you follow the steps and advice outlined here, your SEO effort, from here on, will pay off big for you. Put together a measurable plan and follow the plan and without a doubt, I am very extremely confident that you’ll succeed. I wish you the best of luck